Biodegradable Mulch Film - Items tagged as "Weedguardplus"
Compostable plastic mulch made from corn starch offers an affordable, environmentally friendly option to large growers.
We developed this product to use as a natural replacement for black plastic. This product is natural and biodegrades between 4 - 8 months.
Use this environmentally-friendly weed block and you’ll save on the costs of cleaning up and disposing of black plastic. Made from corn starch, the plastic-like material prevents weeds and moderates soil temperatures. It’s compliant with EN13432 European biodegradable and compostable standards.
Can be easily applied with a flat bed or raised bed mulch layer.
Suitable for both flat and raised beds.
- Biodegradable Mulch Film 1m x 100m_Light Weight Out of stock
- Corn Starch_Biodegradable Mulch Film_120cm x 200m_Light Weight Out of stock SALE
Corn Starch_Biodegradable Mulch Film 140cm x 500m_Light Weight
- Biodegradable Mulch Film 1m x 100m_Medium Weight £78.75
- Biodegradable Mulch Film 1.15m x 100m_Medium Weight £87.15
- Biodegradable Mulch Film_1m x 100m_Heavy Weight £140.00